2.17.2008

Why I would like to throw my alleged "smart phone" into the toilet

It's acting like a piece of SHIT! Gah!

For hours I have been trying to download a ringtone, a graphic to use as a background, and to clear off files because it keeps telling me its memory is full. Full of what? Most of the info I run through it lives on servers in my office.

WHY is my 1G micro SD chip not sufficient for the few things I ask of you? Why are you continually freezing on me so I am having to reset you every half hour? Why will you not sync with my PC and allow me to copy the photos that are stored in your useless metal-colored plastic POS body onto my computer? And why does ActiveSync refuse to launch -- on you or on my PC -- when that @$%$@^! application pops up on my computer every time I log on? Suddenly you're unavailable? I see you there -- in my Start menu, on my desktop, in my applications -- and yet, you fail and refuse to launch.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY . . . tell me how it is that something that once retailed for as much as $600 before corporate discounts, company reimbursements, and my signature on a 2-year contract, can be useful for little more than beaning someone in the head?

I give up. Keep the pictures, keep your stupid factory settings, keep freezing up -- because you are getting REPLACED in less than a year. I would skip your sorry ass right into the ocean if you were biodegradable!

Here's my little prayer for the advent of something not yet available -- I want something that will put the Tilt, the Treo, the Q, the BlackJack and even the N96 to shame. And I want it to be cute. Is that so much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home