11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I still can't believe we're already at Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to spend some time today thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for. I'm reminded of it more than occasionally just by virtue of the fact that I work downtown and see a lot of people who don't have much, if anything. Today I get to spend the day hanging out with family and enjoying all the food & drink we can manage in a nice place without any thought about how the food & drink got there. All I had to do was run to Safeway and BevMo. I know for many people that isn't an option.

I have a lot to do this morning before we hit the road -- laundry, dishes, walk the dog, bathe the dog, bake a coffee cake, and clean up (to the extent I can) around here so we can get back to the remodel tomorrow. I'd better get to it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me more about this homemade coffee cake.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

11/27/2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

It was cakey, cinnamon-ey, sugary goodness! Maybe I'll make one tomorrow and post photos & the recipe. Good stuff.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you as well. :o)

12/01/2007 11:20 PM  
Blogger IGICS said...

psssst. its almost christmas!

12/23/2007 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home