2.14.2008

Random

So we buy this dog food (and now cat food) called Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance. It's a lot more like human food than a lot of the dog foods out there (except the kibble -- I can't think of anything we eat that's like that) and the dog likes it, plus it doesn't make him sick like some of the crap out there. And of course when I read Dick Van Patten I thought of the dad on Eight is Enough (if you're not old enough to remember who that is, shut up). It didn't occur to me to look it up and see if it's the same guy, but I read something on, of all places, Perez Hilton the other day saying it is. And on top of that, the same story said Adam Rich (the cute little kid Nicholas on Eight is Enough) owns 4 America's Tire stores in the Sacramento area.

So, I buy my dog food and my tires from some guys from an 80s television show. What are the odds of that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. You've been posting. Sorry I missed it.

Hated Eight is Enough.

But I LOVE Morris Day and the Time.

Jerome, find me a Stella to rap to.

2/15/2008 12:27 PM  
Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

LBB: Yes, trying to contribute at least a little something now and then. :0)

2/15/2008 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home