6.23.2009

So, what's new?

I'm sort of surprised this blog is still even here. It's been almost 9 months since my last post, which wasn't particularly inspired. Then again, most of my posts in the months leading up to the last one were generally uninspired as well. I think I dropped Blogger for MySpace, which I dropped for Facebook, which I sort of dropped for . . . a baby. My baby. I had a baby! That's what I was referring to in my September post when I said things were about to get busier for me. I had just figured out and confirmed I was pregnant. I had a baby girl in May and am home with her now (in fact, she's asleep in the crook of my arm right now, which is why I am actually able to type with both hands at the moment).

Life has changed a lot in the last year. I'll have to take some time to catch up on my blogroll and see who's still out there.

Is there anybody out there?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here. Congrats on the baby. I'm sure you have been plenty busy. Funny how you transitioned to FB. I did the same thing.

6/24/2009 1:18 PM  
Blogger a beer sort of girl said...

Ha - everyone did. I am just such a social media whore, I am everywhere. Kept the beer blog since I've been at it since 2004.

6/24/2009 3:08 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Congratulations on your baby... I was thinking about you tonight and wondered what you were up to. Guess that answers that question! :)

Pictures? Of the baby?

7/26/2009 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home