4.04.2007

It's only the 4th and the month is flying!

We have so much going on right now -- fixin' to replace the windows in the house, maybe have it painted, just did the taxes, trying to get to the gym daily, walking the dog in the mornings before work, trying to get my actual work done . . . gah!

Trying to find decent tix for a show I want to see in S.F., fixin' to go to Tahoe in a few weeks, heading to Colorado for work the following week . . . who has time for all this stuff? It's good to be busy, but the days fly by. I'm trying to be more conscious of everything I'm doing, instead of just doing things on auto-pilot. I think I've been on auto-pilot for a long time and I'm tired of it. I need to do things with a sense of purpose. I feel like I used to have that and that I lost it somewhere along the way. I think I've made progress recently but I have a lot of work ahead of me. Maybe it's just that I'm tired of the same old routine. The rut. I want out of the rut! I need to run with this motivation I'm feeling right now.

What will I do next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home